Regina is offering complimentary 30 minute private Face Ball sessions.
Fight the aging effects of repetitive stress and sustained tension by stimulating and aligning bone, activating muscle, increasing circulation and ton, and reversing the effects of gravity.
Come get to know our new instructor, you’ll leave feeling refreshed and lookin’ good.
Regina Bellora has been teaching Pilates since 2001, having studied under Masters Kevin Bowen and Michelle Larsson. With a diverse career spanning the United States and Europe, she has taught the art, philosophy and movement of the Pilates Method to thousands, from beginner to advanced. In 2006, she was trained and certified in Yamuna Body Rolling and working alongside master teachers and training professional instructors.
Not an athlete or a dancer, Regina took the long road to understanding her body to find balance. That in turn has given her a passion to help people connect with their bodies in order to build a strong foundation.
Regina strives to get her clients to move with precision and strength while having some fun along the way!
You May Also Like
- Saturday, August 6, 2016
- By admin
- Testimony | Michelle Alba | Workshop
- House Of Movement Instructors
- Eye Gazing Journey with Jolenny Piedra
- Welcome September!! Day Nursery at HOM.
- Can Plus Size and Overweight People Do Pilates?
- New Moon Manifestation Sept 30 at HOM
- Andres Yoga Teacher
- Release Fascia Tension at Home
- Full moon manifestation at HOM
- Gigi’s Aqua Zumba Dance Party!
- “Becoming light” Launch & Celebration.
- 30 minute private Face Ball sessions
- This 1920s Brickell Mansion turned holistic Center
- Come learn handstands with Andres at HOM
- 1800 OnLINE Miami Radio – HOM
- Full Moon Manifestation in HOM
- Jose Aranda at the House of Movement
- La Casa de Movimiento, un sueño hecho realidad.
- Salud y Belleza Coverage
- My Beboon Detox Program